ND Passion Line PMU Supplies
Level 4 FULL Face Focus Award RQF second payment
YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE
START A NEW PROFITABLE CAREER!!
THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A BETTER TIME TO BECOME A PERMANENT MAKEUP ARTIST AND ENTER THIS FAST-PACED AND FULFILLING INDUSTRY
LEVEL 4 MICROPIGMENTATION FOCUS AWARD (RQF)
TRAINING FULL FACE
We provide also separately training for
(lips or eyeliner or eyebrows)
What does this qualification cover?
This Micropigmentation qualification has been precisely designed for learners 18+, which extends the knowledge and understanding of skills needed to complete the treatment and will expand an enhanced collection of skills to prepare learners for employment.
Every Learner will have their skills assessed in a real/realistic working environment.
This qualification will require research; Providing a thorough consultation with the client tailored to suit the individuals needs, using micropigmentation techniques, managing the heath, safety and security of the environment/salon.
These are all obligatory.
This qualification is based on accomplishing professional capability within the correction of micropigmentation and includes the required fundamentals to work effectually as an SPMU artist.
Students must achieve all obligatory units: – Management of health, safety and security in the salon
– Quality management of client care in the hair and beauty sector
– Enhance appearance using micropigmentation treatment
Throughout this qualification, learners will advance their own knowledge and understanding of the whole process of micropigmentation.
Also developing the ability to apply knowledge, understanding and skills to enable them to enhance eyebrows, lips and eyeliner through practical. In equivalent, learners will develop their communication, consultation and client care skills. Also learning time management which are valued highly by the client and employers. Learners will be required to complete a series of assessments for each practical unit.
Within the micropigmentation training, learners are required to produce evidence of a sequence of case studies, merging and demonstrating consistent applications of all knowledge and practical skills in one place.
You will be required to complete and submit .
* 4 Case Studies
* Consultation sheets
* Feedback sheet
* Aftercare advice
* 5 Practical days
Duration: individual depends student afford from 4-12 weeks
How To Book Your dates?
To reserve a place on any of our practical training in house , or find out more call 01473 225221 or complete our online enquiry form below and our team will get back to you promptly.
Returns refunds ,payment and shipping
What payment methods can I use?
We offer many different payment methods including major providers like Mastercard, Visa, PayPal, American Express and as many different local payment methods including Klarna ,PayPal pay in 3 etc
HOW CAN I TRACK MY ORDER?
Once you place your order online, you will be able to see the details of the purchase, follow its preparation, and see shipping updates in the My Account area. You can track your order also in our website , in main menu option Tracker your order
Can I purchase items with another currency?
We are sorry but is not possible at the moment we only accept British Pound
Can I make changes to my order after it’s been placed?
We do everything we can to fulfill orders quickly and unfortunately cannot make updates after an order has been placed. These changes include removing or adding products and/or changing the delivery address. If a mistake has been made with your order information, it’s quickest to create a new order with the correct information and then let our Customer Service.
Refunds – Store Credit Only
Refunds are possible exclusively in the form of store credit. If you want a refund on the item you purchased, return the item to get store credit in the same amount you paid.
You can request a return on your product only within 30 days after you received it. Complaints received after that will not be considered.
In order to return a product, the product must be in the same condition in which you received it:
- Unused or unworn
- In its original packaging with all the tags and labels.
You have to provide a receipt or proof of purchase.
You can return your product for Store Credit. Store Credit can be exchanged for a different product.
No cash refunds are issued.
How to Return a Product
To start a return process, follow the instruction:
1. Email our Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.orgState your order number, the selection of products you want to return, and the reason for requesting the return.
2. If your return request is accepted, we will send further instructions for mailing your return.
3. We do not currently offer free returns to customers. You will therefore need to cover all costs of returning any items to us yourself. We advise that you mark your package ‘returned goods+ order number ’ Please Remember: We strongly recommend that you return any items via a registered trackable service and obtain and retain proof of posting as we do not accept responsibility for items that fail to arrive with us.
PLEASE send parcel to address below: The Beauty Academy (PMU Supplies) 207 Duke Street IP3 0BH Ipswich ,Suffolk
4. Once your return has been delivered to us, it will be inspected by our team. This may take 1-3 working days.
5. We will let you know if your return passed the inspection or not.
6. If your return is accepted, you will receive Store Credit equivalent to the sum you paid for the product without delivery cost.
ITEMS RETURNED WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
YOUR RETURN WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED IF:
- You didn’t follow the return process instructions described above. Items returned without prior notice on your part and acceptance on our part will not be accepted.
- You didn’t provide order number or invoice
- The item was opened.
- The item is not in its original packaging.
- The item was used or worn.
- The item is missing one or more of its original labels or tags.
- The item is damaged in any way.
We do not accept returns on SALE items or GIFT CARD
Didn’t find answer?
Please check our policy or write to email@example.com
ARE YOU A Brow Artist?? Are you already trained in SPMU, but you are struggling with your brows technique ?
Check our Coaching session designed to point and correct all mistakes, and higher up the level of your work and confidence in yourself.
This masterclass is crafter to suit your needs and focus on improving your technique, knowledge and eliminate the mistakes you make during pigmentation.
ARE you interested to become ND Passion brand Affiliate & Earn Extra Cash
The biggest benefit of our Affiliate Program is obviously the opportunity to make some extra cash without much effort.But the benefits don’t end there